City finally fight back!

The fightback is long overdue, the press have destroyed our reputation for too long.

Constructive criticism is justified and fair, we have to take that but not the attacks we have taken.

But this has only just begun, the change of ownership at Chelsea is again a huge black flag for us, the pressure and attacks will only get worse.

I don't want Pep to be the face of this fight back, should be sorriano.
F that, HRH Sheik Mansour and Khaldoon, those two have serious world wide respect and if they were to go public the impact on the red top clubs would be huge.

When he mentioned the other day how many prem clubs had written letters asking for us to be sanctioned. That was when It began
The change of ownership at Chelsea has changed things and not for the better, the Premiership is dominated by Yanks, they want our league run on the NFL model, I would imagine that includes scrapping the transfer system as it now stands.

These Yanks are evil , nasty bastards, money is No1 to them, American sport is the epitome of American culture...SH!T

Last edited:
11th May 2022, mark down that date!

Pep's finally done it!

City have finally done it!

We've finally called out the hypocrisy and snobbery of how we a treated in comparison to the big red machines.

Please share this on social media, someone send it to Simon Jordan.

#Snobs

Well done Pep.

Whenever I have this discussion with other fans, their reply usually is that those well established clubs ( Real, Barca, Madrid, Inter, AC Milan ...etc ) generate their own money and spending from their profits ...etc

Madrid had Franco
AC Milan had Berlusconi

And I think every other "cartel team" had abnormal support ( Financial or political ) to give them the advantage over other teams.

personally I feel he didn't need to do this, answer back with our trophy haul and not bitchy comments at the Rags and Dippers, lowering himself to their level.

I love Pep but he's gone full blown Keegan at Newcastle since the Champions League exit
Don't agree I'm afraid, a clear bias should be called out.

Well done Pep.

Whenever I have this discussion with other fans, their reply usually is that those well established clubs ( Real, Barca, Madrid, Inter, AC Milan ...etc ) generate their own money and spending from their profits ...etc

Madrid had Franco
AC Milan had Berlusconi

And I think every other "cartel team" had abnormal support ( Financial or political ) to give them the advantage over other teams.
Whereas our big teams ripped up the whole on the English football system to keep all the money for themselves. They "make their own money" in the same way that Abramovich was a self-made billionaire. Legally, yeah. But in reality? Not so much.

Well done Pep.

Madrid had Franco
AC Milan had Berlusconi

Juventus were/are bankrolled by the Agnelli family, they of FIAT wealth and influence.

personally I feel he didn't need to do this, answer back with our trophy haul and not bitchy comments at the Rags and Dippers, lowering himself to their level.

I love Pep but he's gone full blown Keegan at Newcastle since the Champions League exit
100% wrong in your opinion.

The club has stayed far too passive for far too long.

It's a pleasure to see Pep firing back, almost as good as watching him pen the new contract and lifting the big tin pot next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.