#47 | Phil Foden - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Phil first began playing with the first team, he never reacted if something didn’t come off. He used to turn away and get on with the game. He now seems to react and let some frustration come into his game. He has so much talent at such a young age.
Agreed.

When Phil first began playing with the first team, he never reacted if something didn’t come off. He used to turn away and get on with the game. He now seems to react and let some frustration come into his game. He has so much talent at such a young age.

agreed. He puts his head into his heads pretty much after every pass. Seems easily frustrated

Still amazing but I think a year ago he was better than he is now. He’s certainly not as deadly in front of goal lately. Seems to drag every shot wide that previously was getting tucked in the corner. Hopefully it’s just a phase.

Another quiet game as others have said, needs to get involved more which will come with more experience. Still not sure of his best position.

Another quiet game as others have said, needs to get involved more which will come with more experience. Still not sure of his best position.
He's a 10,but he isnt going to be playing there anytime soon.He is also more effective wide right in a front 3.

Last night his energy and desire were essential to us maintaining a level of press that Wolves struggled to contain.Had a couple of our players also chosen better passes,and had the width of the woodwork not gone against him....his contribution would have been far better appreciated and lauded.

For some,scoring goals and doing little else seems to attract greater adulation and false praise.

Still amazing but I think a year ago he was better than he is now. He’s certainly not as deadly in front of goal lately. Seems to drag every shot wide that previously was getting tucked in the corner. Hopefully it’s just a phase.
Finishing is a definite flaw in his game but I've seen enough to believe he can improve his technique/mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.