Pep's contract situation

He will extend no doubt about it. Maybe they will do it during the world cup.

We should heed what has happened at the Rags and the Arse when great trophy winning managers leave without a proper succession plan in place.
I am confident, although not 100% that the club will manage this properly. If Pep says no decision till after next season then that is a worry to me because until we have a signed contract anything can happen.
The other variable next season the theWC in November. That’s going to affect us badly and might affect Peps decision.

Maybe Pep is just keeping them on their toes before the final two games…..one things for sure, I haven’t heard as many sound bites from him in a long time, he’s been very animated, stoic and on the front foot, he’s got that look in his eye, barring any disasters he will sign again, might only be a year extension though

We should heed what has happened at the Rags and the Arse when great trophy winning managers leave without a proper succession plan in place.
I am confident, although not 100% that the club will manage this properly. If Pep says no decision till after next season then that is a worry to me because until we have a signed contract anything can happen.
The other variable next season the theWC in November. That’s going to affect us badly and might affect Peps decision.
If we haven't at least spoken with Zidane, just in case, then I'd be surprised.

Obviously the list of management targets is just the words "PEP EXTENSION" underlined fifty times and then a thirty-six-foot drop to the next candidate, but we do need to have succession ideas in place just to prepare for the worst, I agree. The most important factors for us should clearly be both UCL success and baldness, so Zizou is the natural pick.

I think pep clearly will renew but I don't understand why he's even put it on record about 'if I will extend' it will be next season. Just a strange thing for someone to say who's clearly so happy at the club. I get he wouldn't want to announce a contract extension during a season-maybe he's just messing with the media. Surely he's got to tell the club his plans well before the end of next season

We won't be waiting until the end of next season to see if he wants to extends. I am positive the club has discussed with him and are 95% sure he will extend. He only wants to see if the players are still postively responding to him before extending. I have no doubts he will extend

Have you not learnt pep says one thing and does another , I don’t have a specific date but been told he’s extended to stay until 2026. meaning by then we will have had 10 amazing years of pep.
Think he will extend too but don’t think it’ll be 3 years? Only once he’s signed that length of contract with us? Think it’ll be 2 at most. Hope to god above I’m totally wrong on it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.