It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i would like to see us bring Porro back to be honest, especially for 20m euros?

I think it would be a good move, but question whether Porro would want to go from a starting role in a champions league side to a back up position, knowing he's competing with Walker and Cancelo.

Especially when we're hearing rumours of clubs like Real sniffing around.

He would have had a release clause whether he signed for City or Madrid.
I think it's pretty clever of him/agent.
He can demand a new improved contract when the release clause can be activated.
Madrid wanted to put a stupid 1b figure on his head, this would have helped him come to City imo.

Whatever has been decided this has to be activated either way we get some great goals & trophys hopefully or he does the same & signs a bigger deal he cant lose neither can City

If he goes City get goals, trophys & 3 times the amount back in transfer fee???

Remember he has to trigger it but we are years away from that so enjoy the moment & time together or its over in a blink of the eye

Just look at today with 93.20 & Sergio back who thinks that was 10 years ago its fucking frightening

I think it would be a good move, but question whether Porro would want to go from a starting role in a champions league side to a back up position, knowing he's competing with Walker and Cancelo.

Especially when we're hearing rumours of clubs like Real sniffing around.

But would he start at Madrid anyway?

But would he start at Madrid anyway?

Probably has a better chance than at City. Carvajal has had pretty big injury issues and their other options are Vazquez (failed winger) and Nacho (CB).

Discounting the argument around game time - playing for Real is always going to be a massive draw for a Spanish player. I expect he would be more forgiving of competition playing for the biggest team in his homeland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.