Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Rodders was the one that sprung to mind, but then we lose a lot from DM as that probably means Gundo playing in the 6.

Still the better option though for this game? Rodri and Ake at CB and Gundogan at DM? Hopefully we can get a win but it possibly could be a keeganesque game where we just aim to out score the opposition?

If it was any sort of ligament damage on Laporte as I thought when I saw the slow mo on Wednesday he'd be definitely out for a while, the fact he's getting treatment with a chance for Sunday is kinda positive! Ake & him at the back will be fine. Fernandinho tweaked his hammer so I'd say he's more than likely out. Possession is the key for Sunday if West Ham attack as they need the 3 points we should create loads of chances, whether we take them or not is another thing altogether but we have been scoring for fun lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.