North Stand Expansion

Where do you get '£150mill' from to either expand the current North Stand from above level 1, or a new single tier from ground level?

Everton have a locked in cost of £500mill for the construction of their new 53,000 capacity stadium , which includes a large single stand behind the goal.

View attachment 43206

View attachment 43203

View attachment 43204

South Stand expansion.

The complex, state of the art, 23,500, Coop Live Arena is costing £350mill.

?

The extension works, designed by architects Populous, are expected to cost £50m and will be undertaken in two phases.

And Spurs stadium cost over a billion ?

I wouldn’t take any notice of comparison to what Everton’s stadium costs - it will look like a budget stadium. They have hproblems with an owner that wants out in the middle of a half a billion build.

Doesn’t really matter what the overall costs will be anyway. It’s been mothballed and won’t be happening anytime soon.

Boxpark style pre/after game drinks!!
You would hope so, it would definitely help stagger people coming too & from the games (maybe not night matches) and alleviate some of the transport issues, the potential for that place & City supporters is huge

Would love them to build one big stand great for atmosphere,give decent prices for season tickets and they will sell no drama,west ham have got rearly reasonable prices for theres and they got 45k season ticket holders,

And Spurs stadium cost over a billion ?

I wouldn’t take any notice of comparison to what Everton’s stadium costs - it will look like a budget stadium. They have hproblems with an owner that wants out in the middle of a half a billion build.

Doesn’t really matter what the overall costs will be anyway. It’s been mothballed and won’t be happening anytime soon.

1. Yes, £1bill, give or take.
2. Mothballed. I'll take your word on that.
3. So you think Everton's stadium will be a budget stadium? OK!
4. That's an appropriate and great username.

Get the 1 tier built or a 2 tier big stand with safe standing in top and bottom and promote as a singing end with season ticket at a max £300 and just watch the up take for it I'm in the cheap seats now and would move straight over

The problem would still be with no shows, if the tickets were too cheap then there is less

I don’t understand your argument. The main purpose of cheaper tickets is to give everyone a chance of going to the game. That’s not happening currently. Doesn’t matter if your on an average wage or not. We’d have a much better chance of selling out with cheaper tickets as well.

cheaper fa cup games, league games, ss3 expansion - tickets are snapped up instantly and proof of that. In the 70s/ 80s games would regularly sell out. The Bundesliga every week sells out with huge crowds - with cheaper tickets.

id rather have a few no shows, but with affordable tickets then what we have now. The expensive tickets in corporate we often struggle to sell out.

we could always suspend season tickets if they miss a certain number of game's as well.

season tickets at £300 in a single tier or large second tier - a proper home end

Intetesting.

The KOP (spit) season ticket prices.

Junior. Small print.

Season ticket per match, £8.68.

Young adult. Small print.

Most expensive season ticket per match, £19.31.
Cheapest season ticket per match, £18.02.

07-FC9-E1-E-B8-E0-4-ED5-B606-631-ACC7-BF781.jpg

B239-DEAC-C6-BD-4-FA2-9647-E6-C4-F23-B4-B95.jpg

*Apparently Liverpool have far fewer season ticket holders than City do. And have far more match day ticket sales than City do. Liverpool are expanding Anfield again for the 2nd time, 60,000+.

Last edited:
Get the 1 tier built or a 2 tier big stand with safe standing in top and bottom and promote as a singing end with season ticket at a max £300 and just watch the up take for it I'm in the cheap seats now and would move straight over
While it's a nice idea, it just doesn't really seem practical and probably won't bring new fans in (or old ones back). All that would happen is that many current season ticket holders would move to the cheaper seats in the new stand and the club would be left with the problem of finding takers for the more expensive seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.