Christopher Nkunku

I asked as a possible replacement if Sterling moved on . Was before the possibility of a Sterling / FDJ swap was mooted.

Tolmie suggested rags were interested but aren't they linked with everybody ?

The Rags are being linked with freebies - I think they will be limited in this transfer market… they have pushed their finances to the absolute limit and bought badly… now they are stuck with the likes of Wan Basaka who can’t even go back to CP because his wages are too high!

Seems he’s staying put for another year. If he has another season like this one, he’ll have his choice of clubs across Europe.

It's being talked as a strong possibility that he's going to Mlian for 60 millions. Could this possibly mean that Leao is going to leave Mlian(to city maybe?)? If not, Mlian is going to have a really strong squad next year and they may be looking forward to win the CL.

The Rags are being linked with freebies - I think they will be limited in this transfer market… they have pushed their finances to the absolute limit and bought badly… now they are stuck with the likes of Wan Basaka who can’t even go back to CP because his wages are too high!
Never understood the wages thing nmc. Cant he just say, yeah i can just about live on £80'000 a week instead of £120'000? i'll come to you.

Never understood the wages thing nmc. Cant he just say, yeah i can just about live on £80'000 a week instead of £120'000? i'll come to you.

Let's put it another way. Do you prefer ...

5 year contract for £20m

Or

5 year contract for £30m

I'd have to be very, very, very unhappy to give up £10m. Playing football for the red team or the blue team would seem like child's play.

Let's put it another way. Do you prefer ...

5 year contract for £20m

Or

5 year contract for £30m

I'd have to be very, very, very unhappy to give up £10m. Playing football for the red team or the blue team would seem like child's play.
i mean generally Dobsy. if i was pissed off somewhere, i'd rather leave. How much more money that you cant spend in a lifetime do footballers need?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.