West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

You can blame Mahrez all you want but the truth is we are not that great at penalties. Mahrez has missed them, KDB has missed them, Sterling has missed them, Gundogan has missed them. Mahrez is the designated penAlty taker at the moment. He just got unlucky today. It wasn’t really a poor penalty but I was a good save.
Agree in general but the height was perfect for any goalie that guesses the right way.

As I replied to you earlier, we don't know who might be carrying injuries and Pep did not wish to risk them .
Are you mad. That game needed fresh legs at half time never mind at 2-2. Was the whole bench injured. Stupid to not make changes. Puts more pressure on the players that played today and will play villa.

Absolutely, but who can blame them? Afterall we just blew away our cl final spot out of no where so its natural to have that fear in back of your mind and yes villa are not world beaters but they certainly are a decent team and far better than what Qpr was. It won't be easy till its over either way
Villa are shite

No idea how to feel about that.
After being 2-0 down I'd have bitten your hand off for 2-2 but knowing we missed a golden chance for 2-3 feels awful given the context.

Looking back when we were 11 points ahead, albeit with them having a game in hand, it should have been over. But here we are. Let's see what happens on Tuesday, Southampton may have a say yet. Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.