West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

No, I appreciate that it could still go to goal difference, but if they draw against Southampton it's as good as over.
yes it would ned a seven goal swing on the final day and they win on goals scored or an eight goal swing

seems fucking unlikley unless we got beat by 2+ goals by Villa

Take the point all things considered. I wont bang on about mahrez because shit happens but surely he knows the no.1 rule for pens is to keep it low and hard… not at a comfortable height

thats only his second miss the first being 3.5 years ago.
But that’s not what I asked? As I said, I would be happy to be proven wrong that he has scored more game winning (and highly consequential) goals and penalties than, say, Kev, making him a better candidate for these types of penalties.

Would always take a draw after being 2-0 down but Mahrez should not have been on that pen, not whilst I have a hole in my arse.
Mahrez always reminds me of my School days. The Greedy kid in the School team who runs to take every set piece, and penalty. And who only ever passes to team mates when he has not worked himself an opening to shoot at goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.