West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

The idiot on sky informed us it is all down to the final day next weekend. Not if Southampton win on Tuesday it isn't.
You can see a cricket score here though..Ralf is too stubborn to change anything even when they are 3:0 down. Jesus definitely has the best attitude lately..really drives to make a difference.. we definitely need some steel next year...we are sleep walking because we are sooo vulnerable.. can we be confident without dias and walker..... love us to do it...but it will be very hard for this group of players. Need Bernie to act like its a liverpool or rags match.. we really need him to not have his mibd elsewhere v villa

Definitely need Dias...we genuinely look so vulnerable and lost without him...Ederson..well he rarely 'saves" anything in all honesty.. real problem for a top team. Nick Pope for me
Dias has put in some ropey performances of late as well! The only one I have real confidence in his Walker, but he is getting into the twilight of his career and will lose his pace sooner rather than later.

I wouldn’t disagree with you.

I think the most damning thing you could say about the defence is that each time the opposition get over the halfway line, your heart is in your mouth!

Are more sure this guy is a City fan going through all his posts he is always disparaging about our players in an almost subtle way. Never anything positive to say.

I suspect saliva flys out his mouth when he talks and he uses the term “la” a great deal.

…’entitled to your own opinion’ is where you should have stopped. I am. I made it. It was pretty obvious that it needed a change. Run along you cock.

Not resorting to childish abuse like you .

You actually know nothing about the circumstances yet persist in stamping your feet like a petulant child , because somebody disgrees with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.