West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

But he’s shown reliability, it’s a long time since the stratosphere effort against the Dippers.

Surely you are not advocating that professional footballers have discussions about WHO or the situation you are playing against dictates who is taking the penalty.

I’m gutted he missed it but if KDB stepped up and missed it we would have loads of posts on here screaming “why the fuck did Riyad not take it?”

We’ve done brilliantly to dig out a result today, emotions are running high but it won’t seem so bad in the morning as it’s IN OUR HANDS. I trust the boys in blue to do the needful next week.
I am not advocating, I am telling you coaches and players absolutely talk about who should take penalties and when. There are plenty of accounts from current and former coaches and players supporting that.

And I am sure Riyad was designated here, but that doesn’t mean I agree with it.

And for those who say Haaland won’t increase our goal tally, you may be right but he can still make the crucial difference on days like these.
We will need more than just haaland if jesus & sterling are being sold .

You call me a clown for staying a reasonable opinion, requiring me to warn you to cut out insults, and then tell me to “grow up”?

You’re not covering yourself in glory right now and may want to take a break before you do something another mod may find problematic.
Just seen that you're a moderator haha, power mad that explains it all! If you've got a problem with me then inbox me instead of chatting nonsense on here.

Yes, there were a couple of young ones on the bench
Pep needs to start trusting the academy lads and start playing them more during the season, so we don't put ourselves in this position, if injuries like these happen next season.

Lets not forget the own goal today,that was our lucky moment. And that, not the penalty miss is what gives us the chance to win the title at home next week at home.

I for one will take that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.