West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

They give you time on the ball. I watched them against us at villa Park and against a off colour Liverpool the other day, they are piss poor. We have got to have a mare not to beat them imo... can't see it being too dramatic a day unless the refs screw us
Fully expecting Michael Oliver if Dippers get something v Southampton. With him under orders that any touch is a penalty for Villa, like his performance when he gave Leicester 3 v us, 2 very soft ones, in 1 game

We all thought that about the QPR game. If it turns out like that again I don't think my heart will take it!!!!!
Stop it lol, I’m trying to be positive!

Just realised Villa have a home game on Thursday against a Burnley team who need points to stay up. That’s got to decrease energy levels, gain knocks?

Took a lot of character to turn things around and get an important point. Win would have been great, but a draw is good for us too.

What is with the no subs
Yeah, bring Phil and Raz for the last 10 minutes to run at that tired defence!? Never been Pep’s way, which is why I think that his stats are so bad for recovering from a losing position.
Remember his first few seasons where he used to bring subs on with a couple of minutes to go, even when we were losing! Very odd, but what do I know.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.