West Ham United (A) | Post-Match Thread

In part, but don’t forget the defenders in front of him you are not much better!
Pep is obsessed with midfielders and I think he has stated on more than one occasion that he doesn’t coach teams to defend. You would never guess would you!
Definitely need Dias...we genuinely look so vulnerable and lost without him...Ederson..well he rarely 'saves" anything in all honesty.. real problem for a top team. Nick Pope for me

2nd last game of the season and no subs. Laughable and puts more pressure on those that play the next game. We’re allowed to critique the manager on here aye?
We played a European chasing team who had a weeks break whilst we have played 3 games a week for the last 2 months. And he changed it at half time and we nearly won.

it’ll never get better than Pep, so savour it

Feel sick as a dog after that I had a weird feeling Mahrez was going to miss the pen. But well played to the team to come back from two down against the hammers at their ground is a good result we was a lot better second half. Before the start of the season we would of taken winning the league at home on the last game of season we just have to go and do it now come on the blues.

Last edited:
A disappointing first half performance. All that possession but poor attempts at goal. To get it back to 2-2 and then miss the penalty is just, well criminal. Mahrez had a poor game all round, not sure how he managed to stay on the pitch really. Have to win against Villa now, it's still in our hands. We really need to find some answers in defence, it was like oil tankers turning out there today.

No. Stop happy clapping.

He’s cost us in 2 huge moments this season.

Miss v Liverpool in the 90th and that fucking terrible penalty.

Everyone acting like Villa are there for the taking.

Narrative is written for Slippy and that **** Coutinho.
Hey mate why do you make so much effort to post the negatives?

Come on now, posters are on to you, it's not making you look good.

Say something positive!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.