It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Cancelo being left and Walker being the right is a greatly balanced duo.

As for options on LB, there are looooaaadddd... Cucurella, Ait-Nouri, Wijnald, Raum, Hickery, and so on... City also need a rightback backup that can rotate, which would be Porro for me. All-in-all, 40 mil for two fullbacks and shift Zincheko for 15-20m.

He just isn't City-level.
We will have to disagree...but out of the options you gave ..how many of them could we have played today???
Cancello isn't great as a left back..much better on the right

Hes worth more than that, City wont bother unless he wants to go he can play in at least 3 positions you can't buy that

£35m at the very least but I love the guy imo the best LB we have his touch is class, no suprise we score more goals when he plays
No surprise we concede more either...just saying...

Stop...he got smoked all day long...it is what it is...not his fault...he's not a LB...
It's not like he was helped by a Center Back in Laporte that bites on every ball that comes his way, or by the 37-year-old CM who is clearly washed, or the poor goalkeeping of Ederson.

I saw him giving his all, and trying to make things work.

Who would you play instead of Zinc then???
We are struggling like fuck with injuries and he's the best option we had today.
Ake obviously isn't fully fit.
I'm not saying Zinc is the greatest left back but he's done a very good job when called upon.
Cancello plays better as a right back..as a left back he's not fantastic.
Actually Cancelo now plays much better on the left...

I'd get Rico Henry, don't have to have a world class player in every position. Apparently Rico Henry is like a 6/7 out of ten each game. Can defend and attack. Don't think Brentford would want alot for him. He's got pace as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.