Season Tickets - 2021/22 | Cityzen Matchday Members

I have 995 points, a Cityzen member. I am looking to buy 2 adult season tickets next season.
If for example I take my 7 year old son with me instead of my wife for a game, would he just use her season ticket or would it have to be taken down to an under 18 ticket for that game? What are the rules?
Thanks

I have 995 points, a Cityzen member. I am looking to buy 2 adult season tickets next season.
If for example I take my 7 year old son with me instead of my wife for a game, would he just use her season ticket or would it have to be taken down to an under 18 ticket for that game? What are the rules?
Thanks
A kid can use an adult ticket but the other way round IE adult using a kids you'd have to upgrade (apart from a few games where the club say adults can use kids tickets, normally mid winter evening games).

Elderly relative has asked what’s the lay of the land with disabled tickets? Think I’ve given him conflicting advice…basically he’s looking for info on helpers, what is the criteria, and prices, do they pay full whack or same as the disabled rate? Cheers!

Elderly relative has asked what’s the lay of the land with disabled tickets? Think I’ve given him conflicting advice…basically he’s looking for info on helpers, what is the criteria, and prices, do they pay full whack or same as the disabled rate? Cheers!
Helpers are free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.