It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Means nothing.

Probably thought like everyone here that move might happen next year. If we really want Bellingham we move now not play Foden in the middle for a year with Felix out wide then let Mahrez walk so Foden can go back out wide. We will just go after him if we want him, simple.
Hope your right about Bellingham, maybe that was what Haaland wanted but we couldn’t guarantee:)

Means nothing.

Probably thought like everyone here that move might happen next year. If we really want Bellingham we move now not play Foden in the middle for a year with Felix out wide then let Mahrez walk so Foden can go back out wide. We will just go after him if we want him, simple.
Dortmund have a clear strategy: they only let one key first team player leave a season.

2021: Sancho
2022: Haaland
2023: Bellingham

I’d love to get Bellingham this year but I can’t see it happening.

Means nothing.

Exactly mate. If offered enough, they will sell him this summer.

I have a feeling the new rb is already at the club in kabore the lad on loan at troyes only 21 more a lot of swap and changes in the forwards and midfielders

idk how people saw this season and are thinking what we need is another attacker whose finishing is mediocre. please give me clinical finishers i cannot get enough of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.