Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% correct Evetonians are like chalk & cheese compared to the red shite , but you are in exactly the same position we were twenty years ago , witnessing your neighbours success whilst you are hitting new lows , you have City fans empathy , being ridiculed by local media and gloryhunting opposition fans.
Got a couple of mates who are dyed in the wool Evertonians and what i keep on telling them is that you reap what you sew and the Gobshite Kopites will be brought down to earth with a bump just like the Rags have.
Playing Gillingham in third tier play off final was our turning point , not sure what Everton fans will be but it will happen and when it does embrace it like we are doing every f*cking day.
Hope you stay up and take six points of those red twats next season.

You think that mate but this club is eternally cursed. Everything they do though, they end up coming up smelling of roses.

Shame Hicks and Gillette didnt end them. Hate the bastards

I suspect that the majority of English fans wanted City to win the league before the weekend, however, this is likely now the vast majority. Furthermore, a lot of people who don't even like football are disgusted by what their fans did and their manager's feeble defence of it. The booing of the national anthem and Abide With Me might have blown over but booing the future king, a popular and gentle individual (regardless of what people think of the monarchy), has infuriated a lot of people.

Spot on. I'm not bothered one way nor the other about the monarchy but IMHO 3 things should be a given at the FA Cup Final. Everyone should respect Abide With Me, The National Anthem, and the Monarch (or future Monarch) if in attendance.
Silently not joining in is acceptable, but booing is most definitely not. Neither is defending such behaviour by a foreigner who happens to earn his living here.

Overheard in the “Ship and Mitre” (L’pool) from some Gobshite at the Bar and the Barman -“they are a bunch of Mercenaries”, “Haalands fucking off to Madrid in 2 years” -whilst admitting we got the latter well cheap

No fuck ups this WE Boys -let’s do this (again)
That's an Everton pub. I thought they'd be on your side tbh. Maybe a stray kopite wandered in.

Overheard in the “Ship and Mitre” (L’pool) from some Gobshite at the Bar and the Barman -“they are a bunch of Mercenaries”, “Haalands fucking off to Madrid in 2 years” -whilst admitting we got the latter well cheap

No fuck ups this WE Boys -let’s do this (again)
Not a problem , we get Haaland for two seasons and stop the deluded Dippers winning a title and then we treble our money with the release clause , win/win.

That's an Everton pub. I thought they'd be on your side tbh. Maybe a stray kopite wandered in.
Best Real Ale Pub in Liverpool for me from what I’ve been to -used to like “The Swan” cos of the Music but it was shite today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.