Robert Lewandowski

I think you need to put me on Ignore, or you tell me and I will do that myself. I don’t like stalkers. My view of Lewandowski has not changed, in fact, I didn’t state any opinion. He is the world’s best striker. I was just bumping his thread like I do with MANY (I bumped Vlahovic’s thread yesterday to say he scored Qatar. Why didn’t you show up to say Qatar is shit too?) and it makes no sense for you to be so bothered by that.
But you can maybe tell me, how many goals would have Lewandowski scored against Albania with the service of the English team?
So it’s a totally pointless post.

I haven’t “stalked“ you.

I have a different opinion to you.

I think you‘ve posted an irrelevant post.

No one is impressed with Lewandowski scoring twice against Andorra.

No one will change their view on Kane/Lukaku/Haaland/Lewandowski because of it.

No one knows how many goals Lewandwaski would have scored for England tonight.

No one cares.

I think you need to put me on Ignore, or you tell me and I will do that myself. I don’t like stalkers. My view of Lewandowski has not changed, in fact, I didn’t state any opinion. He is the world’s best striker. I was just bumping his thread like I do with MANY (I bumped Vlahovic’s thread yesterday to say he scored Qatar. Why didn’t you show up to say Qatar is shit too?) and it makes no sense for you to be so bothered by that.
But you can maybe tell me, how many goals would have Lewandowski scored against Albania with the service of the English team?
Amadou Bakayoko scored against Crewe tonight.

I think you‘ve posted an irrelevant post.

No one cares.
I was more impressed by lewa than kane because at least he was actually being marked. Do we not have a transfer thread about Lewandowski? Some people must care...just saying.

I am sure he would want a new challenge.. but I doubt he will do absolutely anything to facilitate it, hes got a great life and situation where he is and is not that fussed really. He might move next summer though but for every season the likelihood of the 5 or 6 other super club move becomes a bit less probable really.

He'll be 34 by the time the next season starts and hes not like a freak all-time great like Ronnie and Leo, although hes an amazing 33 year old really.

Well I was not right about this.. Dude wants out! lol
Agent buying t-shirts at Barca shop etc..

If there's any chance we can sign him for a year or so, I'd take it. The guy is world class without any question.

When we sign Haaland, we can't expect him to play every single game. We need a backup player and Lewandowski would probably be happy playing 25 games a season. United have shown that bringing in an older player for a couple of years can bring in quite a few goals.

I suspect he is going to Barcelona regardless though.

If there's any chance we can sign him for a year or so, I'd take it. The guy is world class without any question.

When we sign Haaland, we can't expect him to play every single game. We need a backup player and Lewandowski would probably be happy playing 25 games a season. United have shown that bringing in an older player for a couple of years can bring in quite a few goals.

I suspect he is going to Barcelona regardless though.

Sorry mate but that’s absolute bollox.

Setting a side up to service one specific player only reduces the opportunities for the rest of the team.
The static old Roni has scored plenty (woo hoo) but bringing in an ‘older player’ has seen untied’s ‘goals for’ numbers plummet.

We most certainly don’t want to follow untied’s model which saw them fall from 2nd place to 6th/7th in one season now do we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.