Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was everton amongst the clubs that ganged up against city when ffp came in? i have a feeling they were and if thats the case i would watch their ffp enquiry with amusement
The PL seem quite happy with the last set of EFC's accounts, but I had a little chuckle just now. Read in the DT that Leeds and Burnley have VOWED to support each other come what may. Oh, yeah, there's only one of 'em going down and which ever one stays will be practising which two fingers would be the best wave off for the other one. We know what these clubs are like - dog eat hyena!

The Everton lads who comment on this forum are all sound lads. I genuinely think a lot of Toffees have respect for our club if only for the fact that we are preventing the red shite from winning more stuff. Long may it continue. Best of luck to Everton next season, hope you lads get to start enjoying going to football again.

The Everton lads who comment on this forum are all sound lads. I genuinely think a lot of Toffees have respect for our club if only for the fact that we are preventing the red shite from winning more stuff. Long may it continue. Best of luck to Everton next season, hope you lads get to start enjoying going to football again.

Thank god for City or they would be dominating, which I dont even want to imagine. Considering the state of the other 'challengers' in Chelsea, Arsenal, Utd, you are the only think stopping a full on RS cult invasion.

I think the Hughes, Moyes, Lescott thing left a bitter taste on both sides at first but that was fans defending their team and club. Now days, most Everton fans have absolutely nothing against City. If we cant be challenging then I'd rather you win it than them lot, the Tory London clubs or Utd.

I think fans like these will always go 'cos they squeeze through the turnstile hoping for a match which ended like the Palace game!

I really wanted Leeds to go down but I've changed my mind burnley are cunts when squeaky bollocks was there always going on about how much we spent, the cunts joined the rags dippers etc to stop us playing champions league football. The low life 6 fingers banjo playing cunts I hope they go down

Leeds are better to watch too. Burnley are beyond dire in entertainment terms.

The PL seem quite happy with the last set of EFC's accounts, but I had a little chuckle just now. Read in the DT that Leeds and Burnley have VOWED to support each other come what may. Oh, yeah, there's only one of 'em going down and which ever one stays will be practising which two fingers would be the best wave off for the other one. We know what these clubs are like - dog eat hyena!
It's laughable that two of the worst-run clubs in the country whose entire business model is based on debt to US banks have the cheek to demand an investigation into one of their rival's finances. This is what happens when organisations like the PL are corrupted and influenced by cronyism instead of being a truly independent regulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.