Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie OHara on Talk Sport this morning saying he didn't think Liverpool fans would have invaded the pitch if they had won the PL as they are more used to success than City.

Clearly forgetting the thousands that broke covid laws and gathered in Liverpool when they won the PL. When they celebrated their first and only PL trophy. Where on earth do they get these so called pundits? Utterly clueless.

He's just catering for his audience i.e the vast majority of people across the Irish Sea, you have to admire the small number of blues over there in what is basically a county in thrall to those in red at each end of the East Lancs, hats off to you all.
Its actually very very good here today, the twats that support the dippers here are actually worse than those from liverpool.

Last edited:
Jamie OHara on Talk Sport this morning saying he didn't think Liverpool fans would have invaded the pitch if they had won the PL as they are more used to success than City.

Clearly forgetting the thousands that broke covid laws and gathered in Liverpool when they won the PL. When they celebrated their first and only PL trophy. Where on earth do they get these so called pundits? Utterly clueless.
And set a building on fire.

More used to success, ha like saying Leicester are more used to success. 1 in 30 Haa haaa

Seriousley nobody over here knows about or takes any notice of this guy, its like getting annoyed about what some random liverpool fan says utterly, irrelevent.
Might just be me but I just laugh when I see this stuff now, so predictable, just a crackpot.Still his bosses must think its worth publishing and haven't stopped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.