Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last nine years, I don't think I've heard a single pundit discuss United's woes without using the phrase "It's Manchester United" or "This is Manchester United we're talking about" as if they're somehow entitled to success purely because of the club's name.
Get the sick bucket, they are all fan boys sicophants.

John Aldridge has wrote an article in the Independent .ie today on city .
He's stating that Uefa & The Premier league should of reined in our transfer spending a long time ago & played by the book like all other clubs do & that we have made a mockery of the game.
What a bitter Tosser he is !
Correct

Attachments

• CC923460-3074-4116-940B-FEE817043166.jpeg
    CC923460-3074-4116-940B-FEE817043166.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 85
They don't care whether they lie.

They only care about getting people angry enough that they'd click on and share the article for others to click on and share.

Which you've done. Just ignore!
I agree to an extent, however, if the title was factually correct, then as a city fan I would have a legitimate interest if our manager was in talks with someone. Unfortunately, the only way to find out the truth is to read the article. I was sharing it here to share the fact that the headline is complete lies and nothing more than clickbait.

Just igonre and enjoy his sad bitterness, nobody outside of dipperland pays attention to him. What really gets to them is that for all the crap the media spout about their team all that history will show is a lucky champions league win and a Prem title everybody has already forgotten about as nobdy was there.
Still waiting for their victory parade .

Just igonre and enjoy his sad bitterness, nobody outside of dipperland pays attention to him. What really gets to them is that for all the crap the media spout about their team all that history will show is a lucky champions league win and a Prem title everybody has already forgotten about as nobdy was there.
This is the Dipper legend who played more games for Oxford & Tranmere

Aldridge’s reasoning is hilarious, as well as being jam-packed with all of the smug, self-absorbed arrogance which afflicts the more cultish end of Liverpool’s wide spectrum of support.

But is that REALLY what makes you a big club, the number of club-branded duvets you sell in Kuala Lumpur?

They can no longer use the idea that they can’t spend as big as City, United and the rest, having smashed the world record for transfer spending in a calendar year, and moved into second place – above the Blues – in the league table for wages paid.

He's described as a Liverpool legend after playing just over 2 seasons for them before pissing off to Spain. Doing a Dion is what it's called in footballing circles, the famous house selling halfwit that announces himself as an ex 'nited player even though he played most of his career at Cambridge, Coventry and of course Villa.

12 appearances he made for the rags, bloody 12 :)

John Aldridge has wrote an article in the Independent .ie today on city .
He's stating that Uefa & The Premier league should of reined in our transfer spending a long time ago & played by the book like all other clubs do & that we have made a mockery of the game.
What a bitter Tosser he is !
It's not his fault, it's the Independent as they've published it. Used to be a good paper that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.