United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you took away the bias united get from the match officials, then I truly believe they are on par with Everton fighting the drop ? Because of the cash cow they bring to the table the Premier League have to protect them

I always say when Manchester city win the league, it's like winning the world cup ?
We have to fight the system ? Then the match officials ? Then the 19 other clubs
If you took Ronaldo's goals out of the equation, they'd be mid table, at best. And what is he now, 37? How much longer will he go on at PL level; one more season, maybe? Eric has one hell of a job on his hands.

The rags I know are gutted they ended up in the Europa league. They wanted their new manager to be able to just concentrate on the league and the cups and now they'll be flying to the arse end of nowhere for their European games.

If you took Ronaldo's goals out of the equation, they'd be mid table, at best. And what is he now, 37? How much longer will he go on at PL level; one more season, maybe? Eric has one hell of a job on his hands.

That is being far too nice, saying mid-table ? Newcastle on 49 points 11th, only 9 points behind united, so you take away Ronaldo's goals, they would be relegated and not just fight the drop. Believe me, the amount of help they get from the match officials is cheating ? Even worst is united are that bad, it stands out like a sore thumb and laughable,

That is being far too nice, saying mid-table ? Newcastle on 49 points 11th, only 9 points behind united, so you take away Ronaldo's goals, they would be relegated and not just fight the drop. Believe me, the amount of help they get from the match officials is cheating ? Even worst is united are that bad, it stands out like a sore thumb and laughable,
As Scudamore once famously said ' a poorly performing Manchester United is bad for the Premier League'.

That attempted Sky interview with Ten Hag was not good. He was only asking him if he was looking forward to managing United and he completely ignored him like he was enquiring about a criminal offence and let his bodyguard push the fat middle aged reporter out of the way as he got in his car and drove off. What was that all about?
To answer your question.... I dunno..... but,

It was fuckin' hilarious

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag sends warning to Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp at Man City and Liverpool FC - Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has warned Manchester City and Liverpool their dominance will come to an end and he is looking forward to 'battling' with Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp.

Dippers best watch out then, as it seems his first signing is the VAR officials then
If that's in print it needs to be archived and brought out and mentioned at the end of next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.