United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shades of Gollum about this appointment.

He's coming in all Bertie big bollocks. Has he got his car parking off pisscan?

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag sends warning to Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp at Man City and Liverpool FC - Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has warned Manchester City and Liverpool their dominance will come to an end and he is looking forward to 'battling' with Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp.

Dippers best watch out then, as it seems his first signing is the VAR officials then

I didn’t even know United had lost again until this morning, is a 35 point margin enough to convince the media we have spent our money more wisely?

I said yesterday that I was watching the game in the local club yesterday and the number of Rags in there who were all going on about wanting us to win to stop the dippers was huge.

Then cut to Villa scoring and the place erupted, pretty much every one of them were clapping and laughing, when we went 2 down it was even worse.

At the final whistle the vast majority had fucked off so they didn't have to see us win the league.

For all their bullshit and bluster about the dippers we are the ones who they worry about, we are the ones they want to see fail. They know they are years behind and they can't stand it.

Fuck them all.
This is exactly how it is, any rag spouting the bollocks they want City to win over the dippers is full of shit, do not believe a word of it

I want Madrid to win the Champs League obviously, but A little part of me will not be to arsed if the Dippers win the Champs League as I know that it will boil rag piss a lot more than it will mine

I didn’t even know United had lost again until this morning, is a 35 point margin enough to convince the media we have spent our money more wisely?

If you took away the bias united get from the match officials, then I truly believe they are on par with Everton fighting the drop ? Because of the cash cow they bring to the table the Premier League have to protect them

I always say when Manchester city win the league, it's like winning the world cup ?
We have to fight the system ? Then the match officials ? Then the 19 other clubs

Apparantly The new Rags boss <Insert Name Here> says he will get the Rags to compete with God's own and the Dippers.
Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.