Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Squawk...

xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #25975 on: May 22, 2022, 08:26:59 pm »

Quote from: jillc on May 22, 2022, 08:19:04 pm
The game has allowed murderers to buy football clubs in order to launder themselves.

=====================================================================================================

When did FSG get bought out by a fan consortium at the victimdrome???

Ah the old ‘ruined football’ trope.

fans of football can say that. As long as they are not Liverpool, united or to a lesser extent arsenal fans.

When they say it, they are just hypocritical, because it just means ‘when we were winning it was fine, but anyone else is unfair’.

I hope , when City stop being top, that we don’t fall into the same tripe trope spouting.

Without doubt the best bit for me is when they say 'i always expect our club to be the bigger person and hold ourselves to outstanding standards'.

Where do you even begin with a comment like that. Maybe the same standards that they trashed their own city centre when they did win it. Maybe the standards when they murdered a load of Juventus fans. Maybe the standards when they attacked an oppositions teams bus. Maybe the standards when they tried to murder a Bulgarian waiter. Maybe the standards of their Sky pundit ambassador spits in little girls faces. Maybe the standards when they have a wank in a fountain. Maybe the standards they set when booing the national anthem. Jesus the lack of self awareness from these fuckers is on a different level and they wonder why as a group of fans they are so hated throughout the football world.

You forgot wearing T-shirts in support of someone who racially abused Patrice Evra, then roundly booed him next time he played at Anfield. Fuck me these idiots who follow that club conveniently like to forget their wrong doings.

To me, what I have observed over the last dozen years or so the vast majority of Liverpool fans get a lot more satisfaction from hating other teams than loving their own. Moan, moan, moan, it's all they do, ever. If they did win the 4 trophies they have bleating on about they would still be moaning. It's in them, it's all they know, moaning, whinging bastards.
Just look at the HYS on the BBC whenever Everton do anything. I can guarantee it's going to be full of Liverpool fans, they outnumber us on there at times. They say we're obsessed but they're just as bad.

Where do you even begin with a comment like that. Maybe the same standards that they trashed their own city centre when they did win it. Maybe the standards when they murdered a load of Juventus fans. Maybe the standards when they attacked an oppositions teams bus. Maybe the standards when they tried to murder a Bulgarian waiter. Maybe the standards of their Sky pundit ambassador spits in little girls faces. Maybe the standards when they have a wank in a fountain. Maybe the standards they set when booing the national anthem. Jesus the lack of self awareness from these fuckers is on a different level and they wonder why as a group of fans they are so hated throughout the football world.
Spot on. 100%.

All I've had from friends and neighbours this last week or so has been: "Make sure you win on Sunday...on no account allow those c*nts win the Premier." Or words to that effect.

And this is a common theme up and down the land, apparently. Such is the hatred most football fans have for the dippers - and yet they still believe they are well liked. Incredible.

If the plague were to suddenly wake up after its 300 year nap, rub its sleepy eyes, have a quick bowl of Weetabix and a perusal of the morning papers, and then put on some shorts and shirt and take to the local playing fields for a game of football, it would be greeted with more affection and respect than the dippers.

Delayed congrats but well done you lot.

Fully deserved it, and you've looked better than us in the league all season. And coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 only underlines the reasons why you're champions.

Not bitter actually. If you never fell for the ridiculous quad narrative in the first place its quite easy to take. ;) Does seriously shock me how badly a lot of our fans took it. Anyway less said about that better.

From Squawk...

xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #25975 on: May 22, 2022, 08:26:59 pm »

Quote from: jillc on May 22, 2022, 08:19:04 pm

The game has allowed murderers to buy football clubs in order to launder themselves.

=====================================================================================================

When did FSG get bought out by a fan consortium at the victimdrome???
So livarpool are fan owned then?

Without doubt the best bit for me is when they say 'i always expect our club to be the bigger person and hold ourselves to outstanding standards'.

Those impeccable standards are currently stretching to making a load of fake tickets to sell to fans in Paris. I don't think I need to say anything more on that.

Screenshot_20220524_131718.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.