Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delayed congrats but well done you lot.

Fully deserved it, and you've looked better than us in the league all season. And coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 only underlines the reasons why you're champions.

Not bitter actually. If you never fell for the ridiculous quad narrative in the first place its quite easy to take. ;) Does seriously shock me how badly a lot of our fans took it. Anyway less said about that better.

It's happened with City a couple of times too, all media hype driven. You can see how exhausted every player is by now, I don't think anyone will ever achieve it.

Delayed congrats but well done you lot.

Fully deserved it, and you've looked better than us in the league all season. And coming from 2-0 down to win 3-2 only underlines the reasons why you're champions.

Not bitter actually. If you never fell for the ridiculous quad narrative in the first place its quite easy to take. ;) Does seriously shock me how badly a lot of our fans took it. Anyway less said about that better.
I know plenty of decent Liverpool fans but unfortunately they drowned out by the collection of lunatics especially over on RAWK, I would say that RAWK has done more damage to LFC and it's reputation than any of the other scandals

Having client journalists and pundits also damages them, and it's the number one reason that LFC is disliked, because they get a disproportionate amount of press coverage and fawning

Liverpool would have won the league if shots against the post were counted
Liverpool would have won the league if shots from long range were counted
Liverpool would have won the league if the opposition keeper was only allowed to make 3 saves a game
Liverpool would have won the league if passes between 48 and 53 minutes counted as extra goals
Liverpool would have won the league if ex pros in the media counted as points

Fucking endless shite. Just shows how the media is over run with them
They would have won the league if it was two points for a draw.

I know plenty of decent Liverpool fans but unfortunately they drowned out by the collection of lunatics especially over on RAWK, I would say that RAWK has done more damage to LFC and it's reputation than any of the other scandals

Having client journalists and pundits also damages them, and it's the number one reason that LFC is disliked, because they get a disproportionate amount of press coverage and fawning

Fully agree.

RAWK is a cesspit. And although probably, sadly, in the minority, I think you will probably find a fine line between the RAWKers and everyone else; all of the Liverpool fans I know completely boycott it but yep, there is sure a lot of numbers there, well enough to water down any sane ones.

Doesn't also help that most of the ex pool pundits etc are largely tools as well. Can't stand them.

But still, I'll keep supporting I've always been good at bad life choices.

Fully agree.

RAWK is a cesspit. And although probably, sadly, in the minority, I think you will probably find a fine line between the RAWKers and everyone else; all of the Liverpool fans I know completely boycott it but yep, there is sure a lot of numbers there, well enough to water down any sane ones.

Doesn't also help that most of the ex pool pundits etc are largely tools as well. Can't stand them.

But still, I'll keep supporting I've always been good at bad life choices.
Also it has to be noted that most members of RAWK are not from Liverpool and proportion are from overseas, but it's the biggest Liverpool forum and in this day and age it's where people get their perceptions from

There is nothing wrong with being pissed off at not winning something it's part of the game of life I guess, but some of them take it to extremes

A bitter dipper put a message on my Facebook “City Champions” post.
“ City would have had to sack Pep if you didn’t win the league”
By that logic then surely Klopp should be sacked ?

Had a similar talk tto another scouse deadhead maybe 2 hours before kick off Sunday.

He said that without Pep we wouldn't win the league. I replied that Pellers and Bobby Manc dispute your claim.

I then added, without Klopp you wouldn't win another premier league. Silence was observed point made now fuck off ;)

A bitter dipper put a message on my Facebook “City Champions” post.
“ City would have had to sack Pep if you didn’t win the league”
By that logic then surely Klopp should be sacked ?
Explain to him that Liverpool have the best 11 players in the history of the game, all these team of the season posts with 7/8 Liverpool players in them show this, therefore Pep leading city to another title against the greatest 11 ever makes it one of the best underdog stories of all time and shows the genius of Pep. They're hating this as they can't argue against it without admitting their players aren't as good as they claim. The piss boiling is glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.