It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think we're just going to have different opinions on this
Salah is clearly levels above Mane. But Mane seems to find form when Salah fades and he's playing very well since AFCON whereas Salah has been poor. Take either out and Liverpool are much weaker.

Salah is clearly levels above Mane. But Mane seems to find form when Salah fades and he's playing very well since AFCON whereas Salah has been poor. Take either out and Liverpool are much weaker.

Not for me Clive. I don’t think there’s an argument that Salah is ‘levels above’ Mane. Salah scores more over the season but his arse goes big time when he has a dip in form, Mane more consistent. If he leaves (personally don’t think he will) and Liverpool get below 50m for him, unless they’ve got a worldie lined up it doesn’t make sense.

I know they only brought interest in Diaz forward to January because of spurs interest, so maybe plan was for him to replace him, but Firmino is not what he was and Mane leaving would significantly weaken them. He’s a big game, world class player and I don’t think Salah would have the same impact without him.

Not for me Clive. I don’t think there’s an argument that Salah is ‘levels above’ Mane. Salah scores more over the season but his arse goes big time when he has a dip in form, Mane more consistent. If he leaves (personally don’t think he will) and Liverpool get below 50m for him, unless they’ve got a worldie lined up it doesn’t make sense.

I know they only brought interest in Diaz forward to January because of spurs interest, so maybe plan was for him to replace him, but Firmino is not what he was and Mane leaving would significantly weaken them. He’s a big game, world class player and I don’t think Salah would have the same impact without him.
Salah hasn’t been in form since AFCON finished.

He’s at that kind of age where explosiveness lessens year on year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.