Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know
Absolutely staggering
Doubt we’d have got away with it
And absolutely no mention of the manager encouraging 60.000 ticketless fans to descend upon Paris obviously
They literally get away with murder!
But we haven't got 60,000 fans????

Real Madrid took the recommendation of using e-tickets, Liverpool took paper and the club players tickets seemed to be used as the templates for the fakes that were selling for £100 each supposed to get pass outer ring so the purchaser can get close enough to stadium to do what they do.
I would not be surprised if someone within the club, or at least very close to it, was behind the fakes. Maybe even the club itself.

I would not be surprised if someone within the club, or at least very close to it, was behind the fakes. Maybe even the club itself.

You may be right but that theory will never see the light of day. Let’s be honest they didn’t even identify fans stood on police vans, how do we expect proper investigative work?

You may be right but that theory will never see the light of day. Let’s be honest they didn’t even identify fans stood on police vans, how do we expect proper investigative work?
The Merseyside Police who were in France said the fans acted impeccably. They obviously have an eyesight problem as already proven by our team coach attack.

Simon Stone being Simon Stone on the BBC website story of City to make more signings. Lists already done as Haaland and "in addition £14m on Alvarez". No mention of that not being a recent acquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.