Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but I just found out they did a quiz show together called jumpers for goalposts. Noel Gallagher was on the first Episode and the little rascals had a few cheeky digs at City in it.

When did Tommy Docherty give that quote they brought up, does anyone know?

Did it carry on for more than one series?

Did it carry on for more than one series?
Nah, I don't think it did. It was a bit of a let down watching that first episode, it seemed a bit awkward at times.

I got vibes of Richard Keys and Andy Grey there at times with the lad jokes. I'm sure that was deliberate but I'm not sure the contestants got it.

Nah, I don't think it did. It was a bit of a let down watching that first episode, it seemed a bit awkward at times.

I got vibes of Richard Keys and Andy Grey there at times with the lad jokes. I'm sure that was deliberate but I'm not sure the contestants got it.
Looked pretty shit, and Paul Daniels didn’t even speak

Women’s game commentator tells us how many points we are behind arsenal, then tells us how many chelsea are behind but Chelsea have 2 games in hand, so doesn’t our one game in hand count?

Just off to walk my dogs with a smile. BBC report on FA draw a short while ago. ‘Chris Wilder's side came from behind to edge United in a nail-biting penalty shootout at Old Trafford.‘

‘Edge’? If Borough (or indeed Fulham) had beaten us the verb would be ‘stun’ or ‘shock.’ Still, squads and players of equal value and a neutral ground and all that. I guess anything could happen.

I am out with my red brother in law tonight. I will say nothing. Eventually he will ask if I watched the football and I will politely pile in. He joined our family ten years ago. Talk about timing.

Ha ha

Just listened to the talk sport 2 commentary for a few mins, the summariser is ex chelsea and a little biased but the commentator makes Martin tyler seem relatively unbiased. Shouts when chelsea attack, I only knew City had the ball when the summariser mentioned it

Just listened to the talk sport 2 commentary for a few mins, the summariser is ex chelsea and a little biased but the commentator makes Martin tyler seem relatively unbiased. Shouts when chelsea attack, I only knew City had the ball when the summariser mentioned it
Its live on BBC2, a bit chelski biased but not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.