Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of supporters of 'small' teams - no disrespect to Norwich - also support a second club. Strangely, this is not usually Peterborough United or Darlington, but almost always a 'big', successful club, so they can enjoy bathing in reflected glory. It's a mindset that puzzles me, but it definitely exists.
I’ve only met two Bristol City fans in my entire life and both supported Utd as well, even attending the odd game.

I’ve only met two Bristol City fans in my entire life and both supported Utd as well, even attending the odd game.
It's a sign of a successful life don't you know... Good job, comfortable middle class life, support a winning team, listen to Coldplay. Utd and lfc are commodities, lifestyles. They're so IKEA.

The Merseyside Police who were in France said the fans acted impeccably. They obviously have an eyesight problem as already proven by our team coach attack.
To be fair the Merseyside police could not see the fans attacking the City bus as they were standing on top of the police van at the time.

It’s staggering that the mainstream media (who are apparently supposed to investigate the stories they write before publishing them) are apparently so unwilling to even consider UEFA and the French police might have a point against a Club with Heysel, Hillsborough and Athens in their history.

I mean - surely there’s enough in their track record of fan behaviour to suggest at least stopping to consider whether the official version isn't a complete fabrication, and might have a grain of truth to it!

Apparently it’s not even worth investigating - when there is plenty of fairly easy to find proof of fake tickets being sold on socials, and footage of Liverpool fans climbing the barricades to get in.

The fact this isn’t even being considered by anyone in the media tells you everything you need to know about the hopelessly compromised, servile state of the British sporting press.
It seems to me the British media are scared to print anything that might question the culpability of the Liverpool fans... because of how much shit the Sun got because of their reporting of Hillsborough perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.