Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Plymouth just been for a pint seen a guy I know who has the franchise for walkabout and we are quite friendly he knows I am a big city fan however I know he is a big pool fan I said unlucky Saturday he said I was there. He had a fake ticket made it to the last check point and was told he won’t get in he then offered the steward 100 euro but apparently he said just go under the barrier he watched the game from exits
When he said just go under the barrier, I assume that was after taking the 100 euro's?

Off the top of my head -
Masturbating near fountains
European Super League
Asthma..
Michael Owen Naked Dancing
Alan Hansen streak
Alan Hansen charging for gas/electric when doing interviews in his house
Robbie Fowler Sniffing / coke celebration
Emlyn Hughes "Tragic"
Suarez fake injury - Rodwell Red Card
Dirk Kuyt trying to break Neville's legs
Jimmy Case vs Geoff Nulty
Treatment of Chris Lawler after accident killed his daughter.
Attacking the City coach
CS gas on united team as they got off coach

Bringing out a Steaua Bucharest pisstake flag to have a go at your ( Everton ) fans, When they don't even realise its still mocking the fucking Tragedy they caused which ended with 39 Italian fans Murdered. This is how this shit stain of a fuckin club operates and no fucker has the bollocks to tackle them.

Bringing out a Steaua Bucharest pisstake flag to have a go at your ( Everton ) fans, When they don't even realise its still mocking the fucking Tragedy they caused which ended with 39 Italian fans Murdered. This is how this shit stain of a fuckin club operates and no fucker has the bollocks to tackle them.

Singing 2-0 to the murderers at a goodison Derby and not realising or more caring that it did the same thing

Thought radio city stopped match commentators years ago. Maybe he was there to see how many times he could say minging. Aldridge calling Paris that is nearly as funny as my mate from Breck Road who called Lisbon a shithole !!
Paris is a shithole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.