Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Plymouth just been for a pint seen a guy I know who has the franchise for walkabout and we are quite friendly he knows I am a big city fan however I know he is a big pool fan I said unlucky Saturday he said I was there. He had a fake ticket made it to the last check point and was told he won’t get in he then offered the steward 100 euro but apparently he said just go under the barrier he watched the game from exits
See this is the problem with dare I say it Hillsborough, even the footage that day shows them trying to get in over the walls/fences, yet it’s never once mentioned. Yes the police covered things up etc etc, but had they not opened the gates it could’ve been another Heysel with those old walls collapsing on their own fans. You should tell that bloke hes a dick end of, had he been crushed outside with a fake ticket in hand or pepper sprayed and got innocent Liverpool fans sprayed as well, it’s him to blame no one else. Fuck the lot of them, their history follows them everywhere and I don’t mean the winning trophies one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.