Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game, if it should go ahead at all, should, in future, be held at the home ground of the champions of England, whoever they may be.

I doubt City would want it to be honest. As well as the concerts they seem to be fiddling around with seats on an annual basis these days.

Can’t remember the last time we had a home pre season friendly.

On more than one occasion they’ve even requested an away game first up to give them extra preparation time.

Honest to god if your not going great, no need to try and project the negativity to others. It’s far easier and better then a slog to Wembley or another London ground (Emirates and West Ham was spoken about). It’s a ground we will sell out rather then half filling Wembley and it’s max 2.5 hours away.

I get why some folk are apprehensive of the scouse fans. They won’t outnumber us like it was at Wembley ,Think some also forget we’re more than handy ourselves. If you are worried take some barber clippers and the scruffs will run a mile

Be a quality atmosphere and a good day out.

The next year watching city could be one of the best ever.

let’s keep it positive.
Great post, we will have a good turn out and City in numbers is a handful for anyone.

The rattler to Sheffield via Hope is my choice with a change in Sheffield to Leicester.

Cant wait.

Honest to god if your not going great, no need to try and project the negativity to others. It’s far easier and better then a slog to Wembley or another London ground (Emirates and West Ham was spoken about). It’s a ground we will sell out rather then half filling Wembley and it’s max 2.5 hours away.

I get why some folk are apprehensive of the scouse fans. They won’t outnumber us like it was at Wembley ,Think some also forget we’re more than handy ourselves. If you are worried take some barber clippers and the scruffs will run a mile

Be a quality atmosphere and a good day out.

The next year watching city could be one of the best ever.

let’s keep it positive.
Great post.

Going to be a great day out. And very much looking forward to giving the Scousers Cockneys and Irish a load of shit, and watch City hopefully lift another trophy.

Come on you Blues!

Before then, got a Summer of doing fuck all to enjoy and some money to save up!

This game, if it should go ahead at all, should, in future, be held at the home ground of the champions of England, whoever they may be.

I don't think (Manchester) City, United, or any other club would want 25,000-30,000 Scousers inside their ground. Likewise, I don't think Liverpool would want 30,000 City fans or United fans at Anfield when the final expansion is completed.

I don't think (Manchester) City, United, or any other club would want 25,000-30,000 Scousers inside their ground. Likewise, I don't think Liverpool would want 30,000 City fans or United fans at Anfield when the final expansion is completed.
Should just be like an FA Cup game, in terms of attendance. Win the league, play it at home, which seems fair.

Looking forward for this now not really the game as it would mostly be weakened sides but the occasion and atmosphere should be good at another stadium

I'm not seeing united involved any time soon :-)

Personally, I've got zero interest in it, it's a pre-season friendly, as it always has been, and will not be a full strength team from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.