It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It's the players decision, not "getting rid of him"
Less than half of games is not enough for him clearly. And tbh, it's extremely limited

The poster I was responding to was claiming we should cash in to free up space and give his handful of appearances to an academy kid. That IS getting rid. Which is unlikely. And he has had more appearances than any kid would get.

Half the games is in no way limited. Might be enough, might not, up to the player sure. Nothing clear about it though.

Yep, we actually sold our house four years ago and downsized, so we could bank some cash towards my son and daughter's education.

All our 'middle class' friends thought we were crazy, managing to get by in a three bedroom house with only one bathroom and maybe one holiday a year.

Difference being, while their kids were coasting, my two have got to see what real life is like for most 'ordinary' people, and also have a bit of their dad's Moss Side fight in them.

I went to bloody Claremont Road, if my two go to Uni with a bit of cash in their accounts, me and the wife will have done something right.
Well done Tolmie..I did the same..then after six months out of the blue the mrs. wants a divorce..menopause or maybe met someone , do not know. 25 years of marriage down the shitter..living with my 95/93 year parents in Congleton..two weeks after moving here found a mass in my abdomen.. have a nephew who is a surgeon at Whiston Hospital who has managed to get me seen rapidly..having a colonoscopy/biopsy today as the scan showed a large mass. Funny thing is that I hate scousers footy fans, but the people at the hospital who I can barely undertand are so kind.. not true scousers though !! well off to the hospital shortly.. bless you all blues.

Well done Tolmie..I did the same..then after six months out of the blue the mrs. wants a divorce..menopause or maybe met someone , do not know. 25 years of marriage down the shitter..living with my 95/93 year parents in Congleton..two weeks after moving here found a mass in my abdomen.. have a nephew who is a surgeon at Whiston Hospital who has managed to get me seen rapidly..having a colonoscopy/biopsy today as the scan showed a large mass. Funny thing is that I hate scousers footy fans, but the people at the hospital who I can barely undertand are so kind.. not true scousers though !! well off to the hospital shortly.. bless you all blues.
Hope it all goes ok for you mate.
Take care.

Good luck and take care….

Hope it goes well for you mate..

All the best mate

Good luck mate, hope nothing to serious. Keep positive.

Good luck buddy. I hope it all works out.

Good luck & best wishes mate.

Good luck fella. I had a similar situation in 2018, although the break up was in 2011. Anyway, the important bit is my bowel cancer just required surgery. I didn’t even need any chemo etc. I was so, so lucky and you will be too. My prayers are with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.