Just a little reminder that when May had her vote of no confidence in December 2018, she won that vote by 200 to 117. Despite the fact that she had won, there were immediate calls for her to resign, and two of the loudest cheerleaders for her resignation were Messrs Raab and Rees-Mogg.

Now I don’t suspect the numbers will be anywhere near as tight this evening, but even if it’s around the 90 mark, I’d wager those two hypocrites will say it’s outrageous and hugely damaging to the party if there are to be continued calls for his resignation.

Do love how the symmetry of politics rewards the patient.

We should have a bluemoon bingo card for what he'll say if he wins. My square is going to be "getting on with the job."

We should have a bluemoon bingo card for what he'll say if he wins. My square is going to be "getting on with the job."
"I will seek a meeting with the Her Majesty the Queen to dissolve parliament with immediate effect to Call a general election to be held on 21st July. Where you the British People will decide if I carry on with levelling up Britain...."

Just a little reminder that when May had her vote of no confidence in December 2018, she won that vote by 200 to 117. Despite the fact that she had won, there were immediate calls for her to resign, and two of the loudest cheerleaders for her resignation were Messrs Raab and Rees-Mogg.

Now I don’t suspect the numbers will be anywhere near as tight this evening, but even if it’s around the 90 mark, I’d wager those two hypocrites will say it’s outrageous and hugely damaging to the party if there are to be continued calls for his resignation.

Do love how the symmetry of politics rewards the patient.
Rees Mogg has already said that if BJ wins by just one vote then that's enough.
The twat

‘From today, our new Migration and Economic Development Partnership will mean that anyone opposing my leadership – as well as those harbouring doubts – may now be relocated to Rwanda.
This innovative approach – driven by our shared humanitarian impulse and made possible by Brexit freedoms – will provide safe and legal routes for relocating dissenters. Unhappy backbenchers will not get to stay in the UK, but instead be given the opportunity to build a new life in that dynamic country…’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.