Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure we should be selling him to any prem league team in an ideal world.

Take the money & move on. He’s been a great city player but it’s time for a change for both city & raz

I've forever being saying that I want Sterling replaced with someone better (obviously Haaland is better as a striker and maybe Alvarez is better as a forward player)...but the one thing that Sterling has going for him is his tenacity. I don't want to lose both Sterling and Jesus.

If Sterling moves I hope it means that Jesus will stay with the promise of more game time.

If Jesus moves then I am on the fence as to whether I want Sterling to just stay a year or sign a contract for longer. It really depends on how this new attack all fits together.

If Carlsberg did player swaps......

Unfortunately,you are in cloud cuckoo land.
I understand that but it annoys me how we seem to roll over and let our players leave
Other clubs play hardball and seem to resist sometimes
Look at Levy and Kane last year look at Mbappe
I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do and possible I know it depends on the contract and players wishes
I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the club and the views of Sterling etc
My stance to Chelsea would be come back when you are willing to pay £60 million or we will take James and give you £40
Bye

I understand that but it annoys me how we seem to roll over and let our players leave
I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do and possible I know it depends on the contract and players wishes
I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the club and the views of Sterling etc
My stance to Chelsea would be come back when you are willing to pay £60 million or we will take James and give you £40
Bye
I can see where you are coming from,but,while we are pretty unique as a club and maybe have to do things slightly differently,i dont think we are the easy touch many (of our own) think.

We will do what's best for us,and we will work within our boundaries and finances,we have the best people pulling our strings....so i have no worries where our transfer dealings or business decisions are concerned.

Bye
Unfortunately Raz has One year left on his contract so the valuation isn't going to be as high as we would like. But still high enough. I mean normally with a few years left and clubs coming in for him his value would be substantial, especially when you see some of the shite getting bought for over £50 Million on a regular basis.

Bye
We just have respect for our players, that’s all. Also we hardly ‘roll over’. Could’ve got money for Eric Garcia, but Barca didn’t offer enough so he stayed an extra year. Same with Sane. Bernardo wanted to leave last year and didn’t. So did Laporte. Sterling wanted to go on loan in Jan and didn’t.
So we don’t just let our players leave lol.

Bye
Not keeping players who don't want to be here hasn't done us any harm through has it? If anything it might just be the reason why we are the best team in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.