The Boxing thread

That would mean the delays have brought the fight forward rather than put it back? Seems too soon.

What would PPV mean, pay £8 then another £15 or so?
Apparently they want it on before the football season starts

I see Golden Boy have cherry picked another tomato can for Munguia tonight.
Still holding my breath that Dubois v Bryan will either, a) happen, b) Not end as a no contest, or c) be entertaining

Still holding my breath that Dubois v Bryan will either, a) happen, b) Not end as a no contest, or c) be entertaining
Had high hopes for to Dubois and I thought he would beat joe Joyce on his way to becoming a world champion but I’m not so sure now .

I made the tough choice of going to watch Inoue and Josh Taylor in action in Glasgow rather than going to see City demolish Watford in the FA Final the same day.
Think I made the right pick.
Inoue is a monster and the way he took apart an elite but ageing donaire was great . He could easily go up 2 divisions with his power .

Harsh on Jimmy Kelly that, he might not be world class but he's a decent fighter, he's taken Denis Hogan 12 rounds who Munguia only beat on a close majority decision.

That was abysmal; I doff my cap to anyone who laces up but that was never a fight that could be considered a true belt-decider

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.