Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

I do wonder if this Silver seasoncard is the future, and as people give up their full season cards, for a variety of valid reasons, then they will be replaced by Silver? The club know they can sell the missing 5 so-called big games, either as hospitality bundles, or as one-off expensive individual game tickets. Is it simply a case of economics, as City are a business?

Think youve missed my point, it’s the fact that ALL the best seats in all four stands are on the hospitality corporate gig means less for normal fans. And to add insult to injury a lot of these are empty for many games.
Thats not true though the North and South have a few hospitality, just Legends, the 2 sides only really has the tunnel club, Citizens and chaimans lounges, I wouldn’t count Joes or 93:20 as hospitality, just premium, but normal seats, out of the 54000, I guess less than 5% are hospitality, probably less than average for a P/L club.
There are very few games if any normal fans can’t get in.

Last edited:
Thats not true though the North and South have a few hospitality, just Legends, the 2 sides only really has the tunnel club, Citizens and chaimans lounges, I wouldn’t count Joes or 93:20 as hospitality, just premium, but normal seats, out of the 54000, I guess less than 0.5% are hospitality, probably less than average for a P/L club.
There are very few games if any normal fans can’t get in.
You really think there are less than 270 hospitality seats?

I think a lot of season ticket holders criticising those moaning are missing the point. Those who missed out just wanted a fairer system to decide who got what.

When the membership scheme was put forward it said you would get access to the 'season ticket waiting list'...There was no list, there was no fair system in place where it was decided by; points, date of joining the membership scheme or the time you entered the queue. Instead it was a free-for-all lottery.

Those saying 'why don't you get to as many games as you can' are also missing the point a little as the cost of tickets on average will be higher purchasing each game individually. Granted it's the best option now there are no season tickets left.

Then factor in that the club said that these silver tickets were for 'people who wanted a cheaper option, families etc...'. Well that didn't work did it, as they will have been taken by people who could afford a gold ticket but just took anything they could get.

Ultimately this has been a significant fuck up by the club once again, what happened to just having a good old fashioned list where you had your number in the queue and you waited your turn (might take a couple of seasons etc...).

Season ticket holders should be backing a fairer system because I tell you, the price of your season ticket next season is going to rise significantly.

They’ve never needed a good old fashioned list before because I’m pretty sure this is the first season ever where anybody who wanted one could have picked one up no problem.

They’ve never needed a good old fashioned list before because I’m pretty sure this is the first season ever where anybody who wanted one could have picked one up no problem.
Then you are completely wrong.

Every summer there is a thread about SCs and it always ends with posters saying that new SCs sold out within minutes of going on sale. Plenty in this thread have posted that they have been unsuccessful previously.

So the club drop the matchday prices when it doesn't sell out? So it doesn't make sense to buy the lower demand games too early?
Yeah they did this for the majority of games starting with Arsenal at home which was reduced from £63 to £50, but the reductions were only made 3 to 5 days before the games, and often singles, however most were reduced to £30 even in 9320. The lower and second tier were normally down to singles when the reductions were made.
Also I don’t think the club lists exchange tickets online until their original allocation of match day tickets in that stand sells out (in fact they definitely don’t as I have checked whenever I have used the seat). So if you are unable to make a Cat C game at short notice a couple of days before the game its can mean it doesn’t get sold. I’m sure they are available if you call up but who has half a day spare to contact the ticket office by phone?
Ticket exchange tickets get listed in the last week for sale to anyone whether or not the game is sold out, before that if the club has sold their tickets. The game when I sold 2 and the club relisted then, mine were sold for £50 each, the day after the club reduced all theirs to £30, then the club relisted mine an denied they had ever been sold, even though I had an email, screen shots of the listing saying it was sold and the tickets part of the website where you PAH saying it had been sold. I have seen other on here saying it happened to them, and it happens the day after the clubs reduce its tickets but not the exchange ones.

stop it now , my ribs are killing me.
I think we are probably of similar age Bill and I know exactly what you mean. I would probably end up pressing the wrong button and end up cancelling my Season Ticket (if I had been lucky enough to get one). I am of that age I don’t trust technology, particularly when it involves City and tickets

Think youve missed my point, it’s the fact that ALL the best seats in all four stands are on the hospitality corporate gig means less for normal fans. And to add insult to injury a lot of these were empty for many games last season.
Edited

I don't see many tickets being available next season do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.