Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does, I’ve made the same point. I’m also worried that Pep struggled with Ibra at Barca. I’m not 100% sure he makes our strongest XI significantly better (Bernardo in false 9) but he certainly gives us a different option and hopefully it just works.

I think it’s more Pep struggled with Ibramhamvic as a character than anything else. He did just fine with Lewondowski

Talkshite Jordan giving it the usual shite about City finances this afternoon. Literally stream of consciousness garbage masquerading as intellectual arguments. "the 3 worst days in English football are Jack Walker, Abramovich and Sheikh mansour". Add to that his incredulity that we are profitable, its a real pleasure to hear balanced debate on the radio......
Didn't his poxy club Crystal Palace twice go into administration? Not exactly great days for their creditors.

He does, I’ve made the same point. I’m also worried that Pep struggled with Ibra at Barca. I’m not 100% sure he makes our strongest XI significantly better (Bernardo in false 9) but he certainly gives us a different option and hopefully it just works.
Well, like many City fans who attended the Joan Gamper Trophy in Barca, I saw Ibra make his debut for Pep. He was his usual selfish self in that match and has never been a team player. Haaland is the complete opposite.
Haaland is a team player through and through. I think he is the best signing we have made in decades and will transform our team, expecially in the biggest matches where you need an extra edge. His movement on and off the ball is fantastic and KDB will love supplying him. I can't wait for next season. It is time for us City fans to "drink it in."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.