Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags also signed the German POTY Mkhitaryan from Dortmund in 2016 and his career nosedived big style at the Theatre of Broken Dreams. In 2015 City signed the German POTY and he's become world class - KDB.
Remember KDB being described in on of the redshirt top papers as a £60m reject...he's not done too badly...

Talkshite Jordan giving it the usual shite about City finances this afternoon. Literally stream of consciousness garbage masquerading as intellectual arguments. "the 3 worst days in English football are Jack Walker, Abramovich and Sheikh mansour". Add to that his incredulity that we are profitable, its a real pleasure to hear balanced debate on the radio......

Remember KDB being described in on of the redshirt top papers as a £60m reject...he's not done too badly...
My favourite is the video of the sky pundits saying De Bruyne has nowhere the quality to deserve such a fee.

Well, that’s why the people with the talent to spot real talent are working in successful clubs like City and not sat in a TV studio.

The rags also signed the German POTY Mkhitaryan from Dortmund in 2016 and his career nosedived big style at the Theatre of Broken Dreams. In 2015 City signed the German POTY and he's become world class - KDB.
FYI Aubameyang was the POTY in the Bundesliga in 2016, Mkhitaryan has never won a player of the season award in a top league

Talkshite Jordan giving it the usual shite about City finances this afternoon. Literally stream of consciousness garbage masquerading as intellectual arguments. "the 3 worst days in English football are Jack Walker, Abramovich and Sheikh mansour". Add to that his incredulity that we are profitable, its a real pleasure to hear balanced debate on the radio......
Verbal diarrhoea from a imbecile.

He needs to check on his current surroundings to get a more balanced view of his own shortcomings. Failed club owner to radio co-host with a big mouth idiot. His bitterness and racist tones fit in well with talksport. He has found his level.

I actually feel sorry for Jim white.

Last edited:

Rich people have an uncontrollable envy of those richer than them. Twas ever thus.

He does, I’ve made the same point. I’m also worried that Pep struggled with Ibra at Barca. I’m not 100% sure he makes our strongest XI significantly better (Bernardo in false 9) but he certainly gives us a different option and hopefully it just works.
Zlatan Imamassivebitch has HUGE ego, and Pep really doesn't seem to get on with big ego's. He's been lucky at City in that we've had players who have been willing to adapt, and that's been down to our recruitment policy.

Verbal diarrhoea from a imbecile.

He needs to check on his current surroundings to get a more balanced view of his own shortcomings. Failed club owner to radio co-host with a big mouth idiot. His bitterness and racist tones fit in well with talksport. He has found his level.

I actually feel sorry for Jim white.

Did White hit the bottle before or after he was shackled to this idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.