Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just last summer another player left Dortmund for the NW of england for a large fee and was hailed as a great exciting signing. He has since lost his place in the England squad, but Ive not seen too much about his decline.
The rags also signed the German POTY Mkhitaryan from Dortmund in 2016 and his career nosedived big style at the Theatre of Broken Dreams. In 2015 City signed the German POTY and he's become world class - KDB.

Talksport 2 this morning with some Scottish woman and a Chelsea no nothing.

Nunez to score more goals.
Nunez to be more of a success.
Haaland to escape to Madrid after 3 years.
The best one might be Haaland to struggle as he's "not good enough of a footballer".

Honestly at this point its embarassing.
That's the "Pep's and Haaland" team talk.

"This is what they are saying about you son"

Whereas they no doubt see the younger and currently better Haaland as at his peak?

Said enough in the media they will give their boy a bit more time to settle, what they really mean is Haaland is the better player and they are praying to a false god if they think that he's going to flop at City.

Murphy has a point but Pep will be aware of that danger. Remember, Pep altered Sergio’s game for similar reasons.
He does, I’ve made the same point. I’m also worried that Pep struggled with Ibra at Barca. I’m not 100% sure he makes our strongest XI significantly better (Bernardo in false 9) but he certainly gives us a different option and hopefully it just works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.