Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

The England support at Molineux tonight has been quite noisy, ably assisted by a drum. They went a bit subdued after the Hungary goal but it's certainly a lot louder than Wembley normally is.

I think one of the easiest actions to improve the atmosphere at the Etihad for regular league games would be the use of a drum to accompany traditional City songs/chants, though not the creation of mindless repetitive European style dirge, so the songs could boom around the ground

I recall years ago at Highfield Road Coventry fans being loud one time with a drum and they're not exactly renowned for being noisy.

works for many and at many grounds

The England support at Molineux tonight has been quite noisy, ably assisted by a drum. They went a bit subdued after the Hungary goal but it's certainly a lot louder than Wembley normally is.

I think one of the easiest actions to improve the atmosphere at the Etihad for regular league games would be the use of a drum to accompany traditional City songs/chants, though not the creation of mindless repetitive European style dirge, so the songs could boom around the ground

I recall years ago at Highfield Road Coventry fans being loud one time with a drum and they're not exactly renowned for being noisy.
A drum? Are you for real? The single most annoying sound effect at a football match

All it needs is like minded people sat in the same area of the ground, boring think their cool cunts at one end those who want a sing song at the other. And all the drunks behind the away team bench.

At which particular game was a drum used that has provoked such a reaction from you?

And I wasn't there but the vuvuzelas were more annoying surely?
Any football match with a drum. Crewe and Portsmouth are just 2 that spring to mind and used to be particularly bad, and yes I was there when we were shit, and when the music was too

Never get the beef with a drummer it's a no brainer for me. When people have drummed before they've been very timid and out of time if it's done it has to be done well!

What do we do when the drummer leaves on 75 minutes or is 15 minutes late getting back to his position after half time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.