Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I’m not suggesting we just follow Europe, I’m just asking what can we do to produce something better than we did today. It’s just madness to come on here and hear people proclaim their section was bouncing and it was a good atmosphere when it clearly wasn’t. No drum, megaphone or flare is as embarrassing as that today.
We need to be better at creating up to date chants.

Dzeko, Zabba etc were legends, but left a while back now.

Mate, give your head a wobble. No one said today's atmosphere was good. You're on a wind up and you're boring too. If you hate it so much at City, there's plenty of other teams you can go and support.

Go back to wanking over YouTube videos of cunts with drums and flares while having a sniff
I’ll support the club I always have and a stiff like you won’t change that.

Love City but hate our backward old fart fans.
Were you at the game v PSG ? Pretty much all the game was very good.

Today was flat for various reasons, it wasn't a great game, there didn't seem much jeopardy from the west ham team, it wasn't very nice weather so probably put a lot off going.

I was there on Wednesday and today, and today was pretty much 12 hours door to door on my trip (some seriously shit train transport both ways), and due to said trains, and how shit they were today, I only actually saw about 70 minutes and the 1 goal.

How about cheerleaders, t shirt cannons and bagpipes?
We had t-shirt cannons for a while, operated by the Moonies about ten years ago, but it was mainly restricted to 10/15 rows back north stand lower.

After what happened to Flanders' misses they stopped it.

Were you at the game v PSG ? Pretty much all the game was very good.

Today was flat for various reasons, it wasn't a great game, there didn't seem much jeopardy from the west ham team, it wasn't very nice weather so probably put a lot off going.

I was there on Wednesday and today, and today was pretty much 12 hours door to door on my trip (some seriously shit train transport both ways), and due to said trains, and how shit they were today, I only actually saw about 70 minutes and the 1 goal.
308. PSG was good, not denying we can have our moments. Lots of PSG fans around us though. It’s just a shame, I would love us to generate a better atmosphere regularly for the lads.

I remember that fat stupid four eyed fucker in the Blackburn end in the 4-1 promotion game. He had a huge drum and would bang it every so often, I think they sang, "Get into them!" Or something equally as moronic in time to him banging it. Fucking made my day when there was a pitch invasion by us lot in there after our third or fourth goal and he was knocked over, lying like a turtle on his back and couldn't get up boom boom,!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.