Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extremely excited to see how Cucurella plays here, he's been top 3 left back in la liga and top 3 in the Premier league last season.

But not just that he's left footed so he can overlap and whip a ball in with his left which will add another dimension to our teams attack.

Haaland is going to be laughing at the amount of service.
Both his defensive and offensive stats are very impressive, would be an excellent signing.

Some of us genuinely rate him as a player.

I rate him seriously highly in midfield. He's done it for Ukraine on numerous occasions.
All things considered, he's done bloody well as a left back, but it's simply not his natural position. He's just about managed in his defensive duties — often looking stretched if we're being honest— and we must give him full credit for that, but he'll always be suspect and the West Ham game demonstrated it painfully. Where Zin has looked best is in going forward, pinging in balls from the touchline that have looked worthy of the class midfielder that he is. The goal that he created for Rodri was not one that any old full back could have accomplished. Furthermore, his whole performance as an attacking full back was superb from the moment he came on to the final whistle.
Very excited about Cucurella coming in. What I'd like to see is Zin staying, and us finding him games on some sort of basis in midfield. It won't happen, because of the competition. But it's what I would have liked.
The question of him being Ukrainian, and a good bloke, is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned.

The North Stand Chat Brighton Forum. Thought I’d see how highly they rated Cucurella but just found bile.

Opposition fans have no idea and believe what they are fed. Look at this nonsense…

Not allowed!

No restrictions? What other club has been hounded like us?

What’s a proper club?

I note in passing that this guy doesn't even spell the name of his own player correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.