City’s New Kits

I'm clearly in a minority of one here, but I don't mind that away kit. Is it perfect? No. Is it an improvement on most of the offerings Puma have foisted on us? Yes. It'd be better with a coloured badge, mind.

I'm clearly in a minority of one here, but I don't mind that away kit. Is it perfect? No. Is it an improvement on most of the offerings Puma have foisted on us? Yes. It'd be better with a coloured badge, mind.
I actually quite like it and I imagine the youngins, who are the target buyers, will love it.

The haters are usually just louder. When it officially gets unveiled I reckon the poll on here will show a comfortable lead over those not liking it.

I saw somebody at the Villa game wearing one , so I presume it was a fake one, but it looked good.

Got the kids from DH gate today. Home ones are spot on.
Away kit is great quality and looks the part but have only got the leaked pictures to compare it against.

Mine arrived yesterday but the stripes are red

Daughters arrived from DHG yesterday. Cant grumble for £12 each
Have ordered mine from Pop 21 on DH gate
Any of you used these for your shirts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.