United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get off to a bumpy start when the new season starts the panic will really set in. A few defeats and a couple of dull, boring 0-0 draws will have the knives out for ten-bob, almost guaranteed. Then they'll probably bring in Potch who will dismantle everything his predecessor had done and they will be back to square one. The only solution then would be to re-sign Pogbad for £4 million, pay him a weekly wage of £950 thousand and then sink into the Championship and spend the rest of their existence narrowly avoiding relegation. And I will die and go to Heaven with the biggest fuck off sneer ever witnessed on my drink-ravaged face.
Chin chin blues

If they don't qualify for the 2023/24 CL, meaning two consecutive seasons out of it, the clauses affecting sponsorship and financial covenants kick in. That could mean having significantly less to spend.

Added to that, if they really are planning to borrow a significant sum to redevelop OT, or even rebuild it, that will attract interest as rates are going up. The lenders could see them as a bigger potential risk due to the loss of revenue outlined above, which could mean paying higher rates. If they double their current debt, that could mean an additional £50m a year going out and unless they expand OT significantly, they won't make that back. They'd probably need to expand it to over 100k to even make a decent dent in that sort of outgoing. And the worse they get, the less chance they have of filling those seats.

This is very much a tipping point season for them potentially.
Especially with inflation on the rise and interest rates not good for any business with mounting debt

Unless we go to war with Russia and Uwe's Russian cousin bombs the shithole, no way are they getting a new stadium. Tottenhams nearly crippled them and that was without a predicted 11% inflation and a shortage of raw materials. Planning permission would take awhile as well due to all the objections.
Face it rags, you are stuck in that crumbling shithole for years.

A mate just sent me a video of that twat shinguard off tictoc doing some stupid dance with a bunch of other twats
I can't work out how to put it on here if anyone has seen it can they please put it on here

Unless we go to war with Russia and Uwe's Russian cousin bombs the shithole, no way are they getting a new stadium. Tottenhams nearly crippled them and that was without a predicted 11% inflation and a shortage of raw materials. Planning permission would take awhile as well due to all the objections.
Face it rags, you are stuck in that crumbling shithole for years.

That would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.