Discontent that will end the Tory Govt is coming

if you are not a worker you are a shirker...#paul dacre
the british working class are the laziest least productive in europe..# patel, raab, and co-conspirators in britain unchained
This war was won on the playing fields of eton #w,churchill
The Kremlin paying the miners to strike. #murdoch/dacre/thatcher alliance
A rise for nurses will bankrupt the country # digby jones
There's no such thing as community #thatcher
Immigrants are rapists and thieves # murdoch
Rivers of blood # enoch powell
Sunny uplands cheaper food £350,000.000 a week for the NHS, northern powerhouse, high-wage high employment, easiest deal in history, there were no parties at number 10, world-leading track and trace (£35 billion and counting) # johnson , and repeated continuously by the rwnj's on this forum.
Deliberately quoting a driver's wage (who are not on strike) as the wage of a cleaner/ticket office worker is predictable/inevitable, as is the billionaire brexit architects who own the msm, repeating the lie.
A random collection of quotes that illustrate the tory ethos/ideology
Feed the greed fuck the rest....

Wonder how many businesses will go under due to gas and electricity bills. There is no cap on prices rises for businesses. We’re already seeing some beginning to close.

Crazy situation. We've been doping the markets for a decade. A once in a lifetime became a regular thing.

In that time, massive numbers of ordinary people have ended up paid significantly less in real terms. Even before the last 12 months. In the public sector, this particularly applies to experienced teachers and doctors. The latter leave in droves. Who can blame them? The pressure on each worker has increased year on year. The services suffer disproportionately from the most able being replaced (if they are replaced) by greenhorns.

The whole situation is the inevitable result of a very long term pattern of decision making. We built massive amounts of stability in the banking and finance system, and have creamed it all off again.

People liked it and went along with it because there was a lot of money to be made in the private sector. Because the central institutions were throwing money around to prevent a slowdown. Finally, inflation bites. And you can't possibly justify any more. All that easy opportunity dries up. Watch what happens.

I reiterate. People fucking liked it. Opportunities handed our at the expense of stability. It kept going, and going. It's kept people in power. It's seen more mega rich than ever exponentially increasing their wealth, whilst the rest start to get very slightly poorer, financially, and very slightly worse off, in

No money for services, but a never ending run of funding for private enterprise with zero interest loans.

Political use of central bank policies.

That's why it's happened. We lied to ourselves. Not just us. The US. Many other places.

You can't have a modern, safe economy without a healthy environment. That's how we got here. We built healthy lives and healthy places to live and more safety and more services and more infrastructure than had ever been imagined.

Without that sort of human growth, there simply won't be the internal demand required for a balanced economy. And without constantly breaking down barriers and avoiding pointless conflict and showboating, there won't be sustained growth opportunities. The new technology thing is a laugh. Computers and phones from 8 years ago are 99% of the time exactly as useful as those from today. Energy use keeps increasing as we herd more data, but we found have no use for it apart from keeping people online and subjecting them to very ineffective advertising.

Plenty of people will tell you otherwise because of course the market knows best and the market will meet our needs. Of course it will work.

The way it is all reported and the language and phrasing used is like watching a religious sect in the latter stages of becoming a nonsensical cult. All the lies and truths mattered once upon a time. They amounted to a workable framework of belief. No one belief was wholly true. But put together, they were a lot less untrue than other versions. But then you just shift a little. Drop a couple of beliefs that apparently didn't hold out because, err, yeah, we can just keep pumping the money in apparently. But don't adjust the other beliefs! No. They must be double true now. Or something. Until you and everyone else is thoroughly out of touch.

Never mind! We did have it really good for a while. And we will again in the future. But not until all the cant and all the politically correct economic reporting is swept aside.

One day, reality says, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Just change the narrative, so now reality is saying how this means those lunches obviously do have an essential and very real value. "They are, uhhh... the backbone of the economy." And then you change the focus again to how you aren't paying for something else. The more it obviously does cost someone, the better. The more they complain, the better. That's how people can feel the evidence of your parsimony. That's what matters. How they feel. Not what the accountants say, or would say, if they hadn't all been incentivised by deregulation into maniac scam artists creaming off the reputation for probity and honestly built by their predecessors.

And that's how everyday, you and your friends can stuff your face on gastropub grub. No shoelaces for the kids, old pans at home actually make it believable that it has to be this way. And what do you care, sat in slip ons, with a face full of toad in the hole?
I thought I liked this, then about half way down I wasn't sure, and by the end I'd come to the conclusion I hadn't a scooby what you were actually trying to say.....

I thought I liked this, then about half way down I wasn't sure, and by the end I'd come to the conclusion I hadn't a scooby what you were actually trying to say.....
A very fair summary that

if you are not a worker you are a shirker...#paul dacre
the british working class are the laziest least productive in europe..# patel, raab, and co-conspirators in britain unchained
This war was won on the playing fields of eton #w,churchill
The Kremlin paying the miners to strike. #murdoch/dacre/thatcher alliance
A rise for nurses will bankrupt the country # digby jones
There's no such thing as community #thatcher
Immigrants are rapists and thieves # murdoch
Rivers of blood # enoch powell
Sunny uplands cheaper food £350,000.000 a week for the NHS, northern powerhouse, high-wage high employment, easiest deal in history, there were no parties at number 10, world-leading track and trace (£35 billion and counting) # johnson , and repeated continuously by the rwnj's on this forum.
Deliberately quoting a driver's wage (who are not on strike) as the wage of a cleaner/ticket office worker is predictable/inevitable, as is the billionaire brexit architects who own the msm, repeating the lie.
A random collection of quotes that illustrate the tory ethos/ideology
Feed the greed fuck the rest....

you missed out todays move to lift the "pay restrictions" on City high earners incomes................

Everyone wants more pay do to high inflation, which will lead to higher inflation.

In a lot of public sector areas the budget is fixed, if a pay awards have to be found out of that budget, so the higher the pay increase the more staff are lost.

Help the lowest paid with emergency measures, but the rest need to bit the bullet or find better paid work.
This is a classic tory minister argument that's been debunked because giving people pay rises to cope with rising prices isn't going to lead to higher inflation. Because a lot of the money is recycled back into the economy and I doubt the pay rises are going to be as high as inflation.

Again tosh this is political choices which we were fed during the Osbornomics era. The budget isn't fixed because why are MP's being rewarded with pay increases every year without fail? But its funny how the pensioners are ok to give them a pay rise

No 10 defends giving above-inflation rise to pensioners but not to public sector workers​

At the Downing Street lobby briefing the prime minister’s spokesperson was asked to explain why the government was opposing above-inflation pay rises for public sector workers, on the grounds they would be inflationary, while approving an above-inflation increase in the value of the state pension for next year.

I agree help the lowest paid first.

The old get on your bike theory which is all well and good if you are young and can move around. But if you are older married, children mortgage and already working 3 jobs what else can you do get a 4th job on nights and give up sleeping.

Last edited:
A shitty summer and I see most pubs start to go under, carbon dioxide factory is shutting down so prices will go up on your pint, a meal out with the family £60-80 if your lucky, this will not be happening when that needs to go to fuel bills. A big recession is coming and the young who have mortgaged themselves to the hilt are going to have a shock, lease cars going back etc, welcome to the late 70s early 80s.

This country has a long and proud history of strike action and workers revolts that the past 30 years of Thatcherism has put an end to. I'm all for reigniting it and I am in solidarity with all who are taking action in these strikes!!

A shitty summer and I see most pubs start to go under, carbon dioxide factory is shutting down so prices will go up on your pint, a meal out with the family £60-80 if your lucky, this will not be happening when that needs to go to fuel bills. A big recession is coming and the young who have mortgaged themselves to the hilt are going to have a shock, lease cars going back etc, welcome to the late 70s early 80s.

You could see the signs for a recession coming months ago.

I have, literally, fought myself not to post this in the last month, especially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.