Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not save even more money and sign a bloke from the local Greggs instead as their new star forward. Probably get him for 10 quid an hour, think of the difference over the length of contract then!!
Last night i had them telling me "what about the agent fees you spent on Haaland?"
Yeah everyone does, not sure how much though, so Nunez doesn't have an agent? oh wait yes he does, he has Mendes, i bet you gave him a pretty penny?
"Nah don't think so"
Yeah right, lol...

Inflation adjusted transfer spend from the start of the PL from The Price of Football. It’s a lot of cash for one PL title!!
Will no doubt be reported in all media outlets this week…………..

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/10403298/

Got it via this tweet, from on of the bloke that put it together.

Last edited:
Another f*cking inquiry that is going to go on for years , the traumatised Dippers now looking for compensation from the Gendarmes , law firms must rub their hands everytime these shysters turn up in their droves without tickets , Murkyside solicitors will never be out of work whilst the Paris Pussies are claiming its "never their fault".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.