Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that we don’t value Bernie at a genuine £100mil, no idea why not, he’s world class.
Who say`s we don`t? so far all i have seen is a rehash of last years request, now i know Pep did say we would not stand in his way, and i still believe him but that does not mean we do not value him, my value would be the similar to Suarez, Coutinho to Barca and Neymar leaving, so if Barca can afford him i will wish him well. Or did i miss something?

I’m not so certain and I think you could even throw Zinchenko and Mahrez into the equation. With the players already signed, plus a couple more signings and some academy players we could do a fairly significant refresh of the squad and still be really strong next season.

The only academy player I can see making a very serious breakthrough next year is Palmer imo..

Crazy that we don’t value Bernie at a genuine £100mil, no idea why not, he’s world class.

These values are from Spanish papers from what I have seen.

Nothing from English journos like jack, Mullock, Martin etc or Pol regarding ANY
potential price tag city will put on Bernie - so hopefully there is nothing to it and he is staying.

Edit : Sam lee did mention £75mil potentially IF he were to go.. But that's speculative

bollocks , he has talked about why he was unhappy , nothing to do with football at all
I would have agreed but the clubs stance on any potential Barca move ( ie Pricing out of the move) makes me think this is more to do with money than the Manchester weather.

IF Bernardo was genuinely unhappy living in the UK , I am sure the club would have helped all they could to get a move but again it appears he and Mendes has pissed off our club.

These values are from Spanish papers from what I have seen.

Nothing from English journos like jack, Mullock, Martin etc or Pol regarding ANY
potential price tag city will put on Bernie - so hopefully there is nothing to it and he is staying.

Edit : Sam lee did mention £75mil potentially IF he were to go.. But that's speculative
It’s also Sam Lee so it’s complete bollox

Why not? If players want to go and they would get what they want.
Too much turnover and change for one summer. Especially with the lack of links to a Bernardo replacement, i just dont see them allowing him. And as reported he isn't unhappy at City and wouldn't kick up a fuss for the move.

It’s also Sam Lee so it’s complete bollox
sam lee does not have a high ranking source. his sources are low level like training ground guys, cooks, media guys etc. while the other guys reporting on city in national newspapers have more high level sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.