Everything Star Wars

Star wars fans
Star teek fans
Marvel fans
DC fans

Or the stans as they are known are proper nut jobs some of them, any deviation from their percieved outlook of these fantasy/sci-fi universes sends them into rabid frenzies, over stupid shit like this.

Marvel and DC ones are worse because the movies charactors already have set stories and meltdown ensues on any changes from comic to on screen

They are an embarrasment to people who genuinely enjoy Sci-Fi story telling and love any old saga.

Sad fuckers
The kind of people that force bands to play exactly as their album appears. In order. Like the Empire wants it all to be...

Enjoyed the start of OWK ep. III only for it to fizzle out like a 2021/22 Man U title challenge.

JustforJedis.png

Last edited:
Yes, everything 'Star Wars' indeed...

Some moherfuckers are real sick in the head over an ACTING role!

It’s the low hanging fruit for incels and white supremacists. The fact that their heroes also spend their time broadcasting from basements says a lot about these sad acts.

I've felt disappointed with the direction of TV shows or videogames before (plot and genre switching) but never felt so strongly about it that I thought about abusing the creators online.

Why skin colour matters in a universe populated by giant slugs, Teddy bears with guns and people with saggy tits on their heads is somewhat befuddling.

It’s the low hanging fruit for incels and white supremacists. The fact that their heroes also spend their time broadcasting from basements says a lot about these sad acts.

I've felt disappointed with the direction of TV shows or videogames before (plot and genre switching) but never felt so strongly about it that I thought about abusing the creators online.

Why skin colour matters in a universe populated by giant slugs, Teddy bears with guns and people with saggy tits on their heads is somewhat befuddling.
You should be aware that ewoks are right racist little fuckers. Proper nazi bastards who like to eat anyone who isn't just like them. You saw what they were going to do in return of the jedi.

You should be aware that ewoks are right racist little fuckers. Proper nazi bastards who like to eat anyone who isn't just like them. You saw what they were going to do in return of the jedi.
As a member of the Ewok Council I refute those suggestions. All our members are hard working, pay their taxes and have absolutely nothing to do with any pub fights, bare knuckle boxing, stealing or camping on other people's land.

It's attitudes like yours that gives the Ewok population a bad name.

Anyway, Wookies never wash and shag their family members.

As a member of the Ewok Council I refute those suggestions. All our members are hard working, pay their taxes and have absolutely nothing to do with any pub fights, bare knuckle boxing, stealing or camping on other people's land.

It's attitudes like yours that gives the Ewok population a bad name.

Anyway, Wookies never wash and shag their family members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.