The BBC is hysterical
The article of Mane has him as one of the best Liverpool players ever
The article on Sterling has no such eulogising of his time at City

should we look at the facts

Mane
games 269
goals 120
assists 38
major trophies won 4 (0.9% of total won by Liverpool FC)

Sterling
games 339
goals 131
assists 53
major trophies won 10 (43.5% of total won by Manchester City)

had to edit some stuff as only included domestic assists for sterling by mistake and needed to add european
also added % of total trophies won by each club.

Which one seems more deserving of the sorbrique "Club Legend"?
Mane

They had a fan park for people to watch the game there, i know a lot of scousers (dirty fuckers) that went there to specifically watch in the fan park. But no doubt knowing the scruffy fuckers that scousers are, a lot of them would've tried to jib into the stadium and then shocked when the foreign police beat the shit out of other fans.
That is what happened

Johnson toeing the line at PMQs today, agreeing that Liverpool fans completely blameless and its all the fault of those French. No forgeries and no attempts to jib in.
Trying to get back in with the scousers then?

Oh BBC, the truth hurts. Didn't take long to get a post deleted. All I said was:

No we can't as we are not allowed to speak negatively about them. 3.5k fans couldn't get into the CL final. The seats and the aisles were full. Nobody to blame other than the French police! Nothing to see here, move along please.
Thats why I don't and won't pay a licence fee, they keep sending me polite letters, asking if I will be in on a certain date, I just ignore and there is fuck all they can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.